Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Happy birthday...

Yes, happy birthday to me.

Thanks to friends for all the well-wishes... and Ah fat for that lovely email. It was very nice to open my inbox and see that email waiting for me.

This year is gonna be a real quiet year, compared to last year when I spent my day in the hospital. No wild parties, no crazy celebrations... just... a day to pass.

Sadly, mum forgot my birthday, again. I couldn't help but cry and feel silly about it. Even now as I type, tears are rolling down my face. Anyone can forget my birthday but not her... I feel so lousy.

I know I'm whiny and being a child... but it's my birthday and I can do anything I want today. I'm the queen.

SO THERE!

3 comments:

Jing Xian said...

Happy Birthday!! Blessings ahead! ;p

lychee jelly said...

Happy Birthday~ May All your dreams come true! =)

callandor said...

belated birthday babe. i knew i forgot something. argh.

sorry :(