Thursday, August 03, 2006

::replacement::

I'm always the replacement people, the space filler. The one who people go to when they need to fill time in between slots. But we all are guilty of finding people to fill in the spaces in our lives one time or another.

Just probably it's happened to me more than "one time or another".

The number of times I've been prepositioned propositioned by men who are married or attached are so many times more than nice and simple single men it's not funny and I'm starting to wonder if I just give out that kind of vibes.

Hur hur. Doomed for a life of being second-best.

Hokie. So I'm now a little nearer to removing that BIG "P" sign next to my name, and starting to wonder what I'm going to do with my life. Oh yes, it's still toooo early to say, but then, no harm planning way way ahead right?

Laugh all you want. I know I'm never a planner, but I can still try planning for that wee-little bit of free time I have ok!

I am planning to go back to dancing. I've done ballroom cha-cha, waltz, tango, salsa... a little of exotic dance... And now I'm thinking of doing pole dancing. Anyone wants to go with me? Ever since Paul won the scholarship to US to learn dancing full-time, I've been wondering if I should have pursued my interests in music and the arts. I ran my fingers on the ivories today, and despite not having practiced on the piano for so long, it's good to hear that I still play pretty much a-ok.

There're so many things I want to do!

frustrated,
jenn

*edit: propositioned...not prepositioned. heh.*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn, i think you ARE attractive to single guys too...you are tall, you are fair and you are definitely alluring... Just that sometimes attached/married guys being the itchy backsides they are like to venture out..ahaha...don't worry you r doing fine..and i see true love coming your way sooner or later

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the glimspe into the life of "crazy little me" but I wonder, what it is like being "prepositioned"? I might guess you meant propositioned. Though I really want to know whaty it might be like prepositioned, sounds super kinky... standing up er wha?

::jenn:: said...

oops. propositioned i meant. hahaha. thanks for pointing it out to me. :)