Tuesday, June 19, 2007

we have made a convert from a non-mahjong player to a 'eh wanna mahjong tonight?' addict.

sigh. i am so evil.

'you took my breath away the first time we met,
and when you walked past your scent lingers.
my heart went with you when you smiled at me,
and when we shared our thoughts my soul left me.

much as i want i know it could never be,
this friendship is one i'd like to keep.
so be sure that, my little one,
i'll be around if you'll ever need me.'


found this note in my mailbox when i was at the airport earlier in the day... and till now, i don't know how i should reply to the sender.

sometimes i feel that i've inherited certain qualities of people i hang around too much with. hmm, simply put, whenever i leave a relationship, i realised i've become .. a little of him. and a little less myself. in a way, certain qualities of the ex-partner made me stronger than i was, but i miss the old me.

and because i couldn't stand how messy my room was, i started cleaning up. and then i didnt want to stop until i was done, so it's already 11pm and i am satisfied with the outcome of my room, but i am so dead. because i haven't painted my nails nor packed and i have to wake up around 4am.

die.
die.
sigh.

2 comments:

zenn said...

i feel tainted.
eh wana mahjong on friday night? arhahahahaha

Ouch! said...

hey..i commented here before... remember someone once said he saw his ex with the new bf on the bus? awkward journey? well.. now the new bf's popped the question to her.. and she's agreed...

but i guess i'm happy for her... perhaps i've finally recovered for sure. =)