Sunday, December 18, 2005

disappearances, disappointments.

I've been pretty caught up with training, work, school, and my health recently. Finally the flu is gone, hopefully no bronchitis, but the cough stays still.

On another note, I've been pretty disappointed at myself, doing things I shouldn't be doing, and knowing that such incidents would have repercussions.

How am I feeling? Lousy, plus a bit of hurt.

I wish I could have been more in control, to have prevented certain things from happening.

Now, I guess I can only weep and wallow in self pity.

1 comment:

:: Velviie :: said...

Hey gal, u r not alone. all right? Shit happens all the time... so dun be too hard on urself..at least, perhaps, u'll know what u shld do next time if the same shit happens?

Dun forget that I'm here no matter what kinda shithole u've dropped into and i'll be more than willing to pull u outta that hole.
:)