Monday, November 28, 2005

changes...

I was having a chat with a long time friend, someone whom I haven't really spoken to, not because we are busy, but rather because a part of me didn't want to.

We've changed. But you changed so much faster than I can keep up. I lost hold, and perhaps that's why we're not the close friends we once were. I still remember the times when you, Aloy and I had fun running the student group. The time where you were a caring boyfriend to my best friend.

I'm not a perfect person either, but I try not to hurt people I love. It is not for me to judge if you've tried your best, but our friendship faltered.

Where are you? Where had you been? I really missed the funny and witty you, the one where you were less distant. Where did you go?

Halfway during our chat, you disappeared, like you always do.

I wish I still know you.

2 comments:

callandor said...

i miss him too.

been a long while since i've seen him

boo said...

i've always been here. you were just not looking hard enough.


when sailors sail for months in search of land, they rejoice when they find it. yet they don't claim to have "found" land, instead, it was a discovery.