Monday, November 21, 2005

Tired. Fatigue seeps into my...pores.

Everyday, I wonder what I did in the day which makes me feel lethargic, and drained at the end of the day.

I am tired. Really tired.

I am tired of having to smile when I don't feel like it. I am tired of having to try and be happy when I know deep down inside I am not. I am tired of having to psych myself into detaching my emotions every single morning when I wake up. Yet I am tired of having to hold all this baggage when I know I should have let it go long ago.

I don't know how to let it go, because I don't know how to cry. I don't know how to let it go, because I just don't know how to.

MK and LN came over today and we had a chat over food and wine. I got a little intoxicated, and kinda said more than I should have. But it was good. The wine was great. I wish I could be able to drink like this, without restrictions, without worries.

I hate having to put on that mask in the morning, try to act all bubbly and lively when I am not. I wonder if people can tell through my façade, if they could see through me.

A message sent to him received no reply on MSN. Yet his nick changes, a sure sign that he is at the computer. Why did I do that then? I have no idea.

Might be the wine. Must be the wine.

No comments: