Saturday, November 26, 2005

I hate having to think about titles.

I haven't clubbed in a long long time, and now I feel like doing it every week. Hahaha...

It's my first time at Club Momo, though I've walked past it several times and never went in cos either the crowd was HUGE or my friends refused to step in. Despite less than favourable reviews about the club, I enjoyed myself pretty much! Think might go there again the following week, IF I can afford it. My Indian friends are really HOT dancers, they can dance as if they do nothing but dance! They never seemed to need any time-out from dancing. Had a great time though, but during the night I was pretty pissed with guys who just brushed past and SMACKED my fat butt. I got pinched too, dammit.

Still it was a great night, and I still have to say my Indian friends are super HOT.

-----

On another note, I had a chat with the ex just a couple of days back online. What struck me weird was that when I was chatting with him, I just didn't feel the way I felt in a couple of posts back. Maybe I just miss the feeling of having someone to ... er.... love? But the conversation, albeit just a normal one, made me realise I don't love him the way I did anymore. Well, at least now I know that the once-in-a-while-but-recently-quite-often feelings didn't mean much.

That said, I still miss being part of a couple. It's great to have some intense relationship, where you fall crazily in love and forget about the rest of the world, do crazy things and not bother about what others say; throw caution to the wind and immerse yourself in love.... but the process where you have to get to know someone all over again, to understand that person well, it's pretty tiring.

I ever contemplated having a "part-time" boyfriend, but was worried that I might develop real feelings for the guy. Then again, it's good to have someone around. I kinda miss the physical part of being a couple: the caressing, the kisses, the hugs, etc.

MK said I'm turning guys off with my aloof look. But I don't have any aloof look! Damn it then, I'm doomed to stay single forever. Whatever.


::jenn:: legs are crumbling... says:
later i fall in love how?
CoMpLiCaTed © weird weird one.. says:
u wun
CoMpLiCaTed © weird weird one.. says:
cos u dun even allow urself to
::jenn:: legs are crumbling... says:
i dont allow cos i'm afraid i will.
::jenn:: legs are crumbling... says:
hahaha
CoMpLiCaTed © weird weird one.. says:
its forbidden garden for u all over again


Gigi said forbidden garden. Hahaha, I like that.

No comments: