Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A new chapter awaits...

This morning I went for my last français class. Au revoir mes amis, jusqu'à ce que nous nous revoyions! I know I'm going to miss them somehow, no quirky French teacher to poke fun at me, the 2 friends I've known, and the Nutella breadstick that I always try to avoid eating but fail... And hoping my French won't go down the drain. I'm going to miss Pascal, he's the cutest and most humourous teacher I've ever had. Sigh. Where to find another teacher like him?

Met up with Regina last evening for dinner at Marina Square. We sat at Swenson's for quite a while after dinner and wondered if we should eat ice-cream. It was a good thing we didn't... we found Ben & Jerry's at Suntec! I was ecstatic and hysterical and almost bought the whole shop for my sinful indulgence... Oh, you should try this flavor... Dublin-something. Can't remember the whole name though. A glutton doesn't remember the names of food; a gourmet does. So there goes my diet down the drain once again.

Tomorrow marks the start of a new chapter in my life and i really don't know how i should feel about it. Friends have been asking if I'm excited about the training, but all I feel is uncertainty. Just hoping that everything turns out alright.

À bientôt!


My last day in Alliance Française de Singapour

4 comments:

let me be said...

wishing you best of luck..
Remeber my LVs.. and Swiss chocolates!!

PMS said...

FANNNN WOOOONNGGG!!!!

Her said...

Enjoy it to the fullest alrights? money money big money!! =)

BLoOdY HeLL said...

erm...at the risk of sounding repetitive,good luck...