Sunday, January 15, 2006

Rain...

It rained slightly today, and the reddish tinge the shower left brought a little warmth to my heart.

*****

Met up with Ms H and Ms A last night, for a short dinner at the airport. Haven't seen them around much since our last chocolate buffet, and was glad for their presence. The three of us are very different in our own ways... yet we can still be such good friends.

I miss working in a team with you girls.

*****

It's silly how we use our past experience to make judgement on things and people.

I guess this is our natural way of self-preservation, of protecting ourselves after being hurt.

1 comment:

MonkeyTrash said...

Hi, i juz chanced upon ur blog n i juz have to leave a msg though u dun know me n i dun know u too. Reason being: we share a common soundtrack. "Someday We'll know" by the New Radicals. I am really sorry if i had invaded ur privacy n hurt u in any ways. I only roughly gone though the jan blogs. I understand how u feel cos i been though these phrases too. Whoever u r, i sincerely wish u happiness in ur life. Pls leave ur comments at my blog if u r pissed or maybe we can be friends. Take care