Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tagged.

My name: Jennifer
My childhood ambition: I wanted to be an English teacher, then a piano teacher, then an actress, then a singer, then an astronaut, then a fighter pilot, then a sailor....
My Fondest memory: Having grandpa bring me to piano lesson when I was just 7 years old.
My soundtrack: Someday We'll Know by the New Radicals
My Retreat: somewhere in my head that no one can reach
My Wildest Dream: to... to.... to... elope with someone i love
My Proudest Moment: when i managed to survive the darkest period in my life.
My Biggest Challenge: living past each day happily.
My Alarm Clock: is my handphone.
My perfect day: sleeping in for 24 hours.
My First Job: McDonald's crew
My indulgence: Ice cream
My Last purchase: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie
My Favourite Movie: The Graduate
My inspiration: My Mummy
My life: is a line.

I want to tag Gigi, but then she's on a hiatus to dont know when, so I dont know who else to tag cos the people on the right hand side of this page do not really reply to tags.

1 comment:

louis said...

ha.. try me...