Saturday, July 29, 2006

::sadomasochism::

I never realised I am still capable of feeling such pain after even such a long time. Yet this pain is oddly soothing. Like I used to always say, pain is an addiction, a harsh reminder that I am still human, still alive.

Probably I am the only person I know who always fall for the wrong men, having wrong men fall for me, breaking hearts, mending hearts, a vicious repetitive cycle which only makes me more jaded with each round.

But what is it that I want? I know not the answer.

Then again it hasn't been a factor, because I never bothered about what I want.

*****

The 5 off days have come and almost gone, and finally a team flight with some of the girls. Good to have familiar faces on board, and am going shopping (hopefully) in Narita again.

And... heh heh... when I come back, I'll be going to IKOI for the yummiest japanese buffet! But my darling Jacob says it's not that fantastic. STILL, i like.

Feeling better already... i think.

xoxo,
jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ikoi is not good now. They use Mainlanders as waitresses & they don't understand you. And what irks me is that they impose 1st & 2nd shift; the 1st shift has to leave by 8pm for the next! Very hurried dining and it's crampy. But the sashimi, especially salmon is fresh, fatty and absolutely delicious!

cHiLLi said...

must tell where is nice to go in Narita! Hopefully i have time to go walk ard. haha.