Wednesday, January 09, 2008

please handle with care.

and i am defective. like spoilt goods. i decided i can't operate flight tonight, and dragged myself out of bed to visit the doctor. so i am diagnosed, tagged, with viral infection; symptoms being sore throat, full blown flu, cough, muscle ache, and the freaking low blood pressure again.

it's been a while since i feel so ill. yeah i've had downtimes but this seems like the first in a long while that i took so many days off work to recuperate. sigh.

so another 2 days in addition to my first mc in 2008. and it's not even... 2 weeks into the new year. what a start.

waiting for the medication to set in before i succumb to sleep. and managed to surf blogs and found this gem... posting it up because i feel that.. it is very meaningful.

hoping dad is happier wherever he is.


千の風になって



(translation)
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

*source: sharon

2 comments:

Ouch! said...

the sick bug's really passing ard the world like mortimer the stupid facebook bear... take care and recover fast! =)

zenn said...

yellow i just came back from london i also sick
*cough cough* *nose runs away* *mouth have one ulcer very pain* *moan groan*

boo