Thursday, January 17, 2008

zzzless.

4.18am.
and dear me needs to wake up to prepare for flight around 8am.
quickly rush to beat the morning office go-ers on wheels, and get lost on the roads leading to the arrival pick up area.

i am slowly being repaired, but the voice is nowhere near angelic. and london tomorrow, as well as in the new roster.

remind me never to complain ever again about not having london flights in a long while, and having too many paris/zurich flights. I actually miss zurich.

and so.

off days don't ever seem to be enough, and it's scary really how i no longer can picture myself doing other kinds of work already.

this is sad. tres triste!

such is life, isn't it? it's only 3 months into the new year, and by first week of march i already would have been to london thrice.

my second home.

No comments: