Sunday, February 03, 2008

not a sunday...

mum and i did our annual chinatown chinese new year tour today. but this year it felt really different, firstly because we aren't celebrating, and then because we're gonna be short of one at the reunion lunch.

so we went down to waterloo street temple to offer our prayers, and i asked for a divination lot for.. well, everything. it didn't feel like sunday though, today, even until now. it was crowded, but it just didn't feel like sunday.

hopped on the bus to chinatown, and en route, a pair of grandparents chatting over someone's head to their friend seated right in front left me feeling amused. and i missed, right that instant, the times i used to spend together with granddad and grandma.

the skies didn't hold up, and it poured heavily when mum and i were only 5 minutes into our window shopping. and i was almost gonna faint from hunger! so maxwell beckoned, and i felt disappointed at not being able to eat my sliced fish noodles. and chinatown seemed bleak this year, not sure if it were the rain or just me.

lots of mochi in my bag later, we hopped on the bus for home. just because i bought some really cool gadgets for my phone, i killed our half an hour waiting time by forcing my mum to take pictures with me.



and NO, i am not strangling charcoal.



this picture will be shown to people who piss me off BIG TIME. check out charcoal's butt.


another random post. because nails painted, flight tomorrow and i no want to work.

No comments: