Thursday, April 17, 2008

*ahhhhh CHOO!*

oh well *sneeze sneeze* i dink i am down with fwu...

sydney was cold. cold. freaking cold and i think i wasn't that prepared for the harsh weather at night. i was practically shivering my ass off, and by the time i went to bed i was already feeling a little unwell.

so i woke up the next day feeling less than perfect.... arghhhhh. the only thing i'm grateful for was that due to this super long stay, i had enough time to catch up with everyone's who's there.

and today i woke up sick. nonetheless, the day was spent with the boyfriend who chauffeured me around; to vivo for Three Kingdoms, gelatissimoooooo at the empty Flyer, and crooning the whole day away. *AH CHOOO!*

ok this sneeze is getting on my nerves. feels almost like my brains are coming out through my nose.

No comments: