Saturday, May 03, 2008

cookies 'n cream

i'm now sitting at gloria jeans on flinders st, staring outside as people and cars pass me by. gigi stayed over last night with me in crown, just because she's in melbourne to visit her brother n gf.. and she made me walk back to e hotel just because she left her toiletries there. so i did, while she goes off shopping. i'm a nice friend.

i'm not much of a coffee drinker, but days i do i love cuppucinos, strong black coffee and the occasional ice blends.. cookies n cream from gloria jeans is my current favourite..yummy yummy yum.

i wonder what i'd have done with my life had i taken another path to walk on. it puzzles me nonetheless..how we are always on one path and thinking about another. does this apply to relationships as well?

my current never-to-leave-home-without item is my new pocket camera. i was in a bookshop one day n chanced upon this photo book 'memories for my son'... and i thought about how few photos i have with dad..how i never knew but could only imagine his life from the few photos that we have of him... and i decided i don't want to leave the world, my family.. like that. i want to document everything, happy or sad... and keep it. in my memory, in photos.

and this msn chat with qian while typing this entry got me thinking.. why did things that were supposed to be done out of goodwill, out of kindness...and supposed to be from the heart... become the standard procedure in things we do? sometimes i don't understand why we have to rush thru certain things when they emphasize on offering premium experience. and how people like to make others feel lousy about themselves. it irks me. very much.

i'm slowly outstaying my welcome here.. gotta go grab my things and rush back for my simpsons' marathon on fox 8.

can't wait to go home.

No comments: