Saturday, July 30, 2005

rantings of the insane

I admit...

I go weak in the knees whenever I am near stationary. I have no idea why I am so drawn to notebooks, pens, papers, etc.. in all sorts of colours and types. I just have something for stationary.

So yesterday, while walking around aimlessly in Concourse, which is well known for selling party stuffs, I went into a shop and got robbed.

Er, well, I kinda robbed myself. I bought a few stuffs, and after that, wondered what the F*** i bought them for. I shall just show you one of the many things I bought, so that none of you will have a chance to call me a impulsive shopper.

DSC00945
Yeap, I only bought this.

DSC00944
Actually, this is the whole picture.

Why on earth would I need so many clips!!?? I bought them, cos I thought it would be a good way for me to keep my notes in their proper sets, but, I know I didn't need so many clips. *sigh* and this is only one out of the many other useless things I bought yesterday.

Evil i tell you. Evil.

On a sidenote, the nerd is going off to Spain. Lucky lad. Hope he gets laid. meets interesting people there.

DSC00946
Charcoal refused to look at me cos I had my blue facial mask on.

4 comments:

Yan said...

gimme some of ur clips la. haha.

stoned.nerd said...

haha @ your clips!

thanks for the link babe!

i hope to get laid myself too!

but not waylaid.

seeya around soon.

benjing said...

yo yo yo....yah loh..seriously i in need of some stationary..can buy for me?

PMS said...

I like note books.

Many many note books.

I heart note books!