Saturday, March 24, 2007

I don't know what it is with some people who like to pick on other people. I wonder what kind of sick joy they derive from berating people and putting them down. Flight back was alright, apart from the fact that the colleague was treated unfairly by the boss, and that made the whole flight rather dreadful.

Was in Beijing, and spent my time doing massage and shopping, though I ended up not buying anything. Gawd, I'm addicted to massage, but the masseuse commented that my back was very bony and would end up with bruises if she used more force. But I insisted on forceful massages, and she was right. Now my back is peppered with tiny bruises. Ouch.

Today is such a hot day. The fan blasting at high speed did nothing to stop me from feeling hot and bothered. Perhaps I have been feeling unsure about a lot of things, and then have been treating people whom I care about a lot unfairly recently. I don't know, but it feels so much different from the past. I don't know if it's a good thing or it's just something that's a passing phase, but if things work out it'd be good. Maybe I'm just not used to it.

I'm off to Narita tomorrow, and hopefully shopping therapy works.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST CHARCOAL!

*woof woof!*

and because it's his birthday, I will allow him to type on my precious iBook. But he's sleeping now, so the offer ends.

1 comment:

PMS said...

POOR CHARCHAR!