Monday, March 31, 2008

triste.

gave away the frankfurt run for an osaka flight so i could satisfy my nihon-go craving, and i'm glad i managed to do the flight, cos at least it gave me the opportunity to catch up with jaslyn, and really chat. it's so rare to get flights with people you know, and i long for that kinda familiarity, that you look forward to flights because that someone is on board.

anyways, osaka had us running about trying shoes, looking at bags, oogling at clothes, and we almost went bankrupt. but worth it for the company.. and i'd do it again anytime. then the back-to-back flights came, just to attend the wedding in taipei and to still remain on flight so i could catch up with the ditzy batchgirl. if there's one wish i could make, it'd be to have flights with friends.

the past few nights' topics at gatherings have been pretty similar.. and left me wondering if people actually do think about what could be on the other path not chosen. would my life have changed drastically? was that change worth it? the saddest part is that no one will really know, at least not me.

and it's puzzling, to me, that when a person has passed on, everything in your life kinda moves ahead, but there'll still be this part that remains stagnant. and poignant memories are no longer the ones which make you cry. all thoughts, in fact, only happy thoughts and memories bring out the tears. the non-stop flow of tears. like what mr kwok said, all that matters is how i remember dad to be. question is, what if i don't have enough memories of him?

so i'm trying to patch up the holes in my life... family ties, relationships and all... and feeling that time passes more quickly than i want it to. and if my life is a big jigsaw puzzle... i think i'll never be able to finish it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love jigsaw puzzles! .. I can help! ... :) Love ya dear.

Jo said...

love ya babe.. huggies