Monday, September 22, 2008

one more leg to home.

finally, tomorrow i'm heading home.

probably it's been a while since i've been on such a long flight, i kept yearning to be home and resting. Or it could be the fact that the flu is bugging me to no end, making me crave for a lot of things only home would have: charcoal's cuddles, mum's soup, my bed... that i really am looking forward and counting down to the time i go on board and back home.

i spent most of my time sleeping in istanbul, and though it's not exactly my first visit there, i was not at all keen to go out. And dubai is hot and humid, though slightly cooler than the last i was here at 41 degrees celcius, it's not exactly the most fantastic weather to go out in.

mum told me that by june, we'd be expected to shift out. sigh, i don't know what to think, or what exactly to do, and i can't wait for the wind to carry me to wherever it wants to. i can't bear to leave too, my memories, my life, my childhood, all spent in this home. and i've tons of stuff! argh.

i miss home. but knowing that so many things are expected to change once i get home...

sigh.

No comments: