Monday, October 02, 2006

the misadventures of charcoal

*Woof!*

Today I ran away from home for a good 2 minutes, and made mummy worried. Jenn che-che was taking a shower and I was bored cos no one wanted to play with me. I hopped on the chair near the window and saw daddy coming back. So I ran to the door and waited for mummy to open the door.

Daddy came out of the lift and I ran to lick him. Then I saw the lift door closing, and I thought I would try to go downstairs for a walk myself. So I took the lift all the way downstairs myself! *beams*

I came out of the lift, and made my mark near the pillar. Where's mummy?? Where's che-che?? I panicked a little, but decided to stay at the carpark lot and wait for help. Oooh.. I spot little kids nearby. I wanna run up to them and scare them abit. But where's mummy?

OH! There's mummy!!! *lick lick lick*

Ok that marks the end of my adventure.

*Woof!*

2 comments:

Why the smile? said...

Hey jenn, charcoal is so adorable!! :p

Sam said...

wow.. luckily charcoal is safe and sound.. can't imagine my daughter Queby went downstairs by herself.. CONFIRMED she will be no where in sight. How i wished she is half as nice as charcoal... woof*