Wednesday, November 08, 2006

the evil side...

Ever had the temptation to do something really evil?

Like to do something that you obviously know it's wrong but yet you want to taste the danger?

Why is it always so tempting to taste the forbidden fruit? Why do we secretly seek to taste the fruit? Probably, for a brief moment, one feels wickedly glad to have done it, and then start to ponder about the consequences should the deed be found out.

But what if that person continues to feel wickedly glad? Without a tinge of regret?

I have so much to say, but I don't know where to start or what to say.

Are single women really a threat to attached/ married women?

Sigh, I'm so tired I'm not thinking clearly. My thoughts aren't strung up together, it's so random I have to use a butterfly net to catch it.

Quote of the night: "How many of us have great sex with someone whom we are ashamed to introduce our friends to?" ~ Sex & The City

1 comment:

Ouch! said...

heh... there's always the evil one in us. But how evil is considered evil?