Monday, November 20, 2006

yippee!

Yay! I'm up and running again! But it's been a full day of slacking at home to catch up on my appetite and sleep. And my, I have been eating a lot. ARgh.

All the crazy flying around without any off days has gotten to me. Now I crave for days off at home, and time to rest my mind, and catch up with friends... Just the other night I made a surprise attendance at McD's cos I knew Yan and Fat would be there studying. And although it was a short 'guest appearance' from me, I felt better after seeing them.

Anyway, I've decided to go back to dancing. Paul was online, and he influenced me by telling me how happy he is now in the School of Arts, Dancing in London. Bitch. So my feet are just aching to move and watching 'So You Think You Can Dance' didn't help ease that ache.

M was just telling me how two people can move on in life together, but at different speeds. What one party wants at that time might not be what the other wants, but by the time the other party wants the same thing, the first party would already be wanting another thing. Probably confusing, but absolutely true. But how do you find someone who wants the same thing as you do, at the exact same time? How do you find someone who walks totally in step with you, not a step too fast nor too slow... how do you feel in sync with that person?

Christmas is just one month away. I think as I grow older, the idea of Christmas just isn't that appealing anymore. But I would love for a traditional Christmas dinner, one round a big long table, with turkey, roast potatoes, stollen bread, Christmas pudding.... a feast. With friends, family, or ... well... but I don't even know where I'd be that day. And if I were away, would I feel lonely in this big, big world with people around me?

And do dreams signify anything at all? I wish I have someone who can decipher my dreams, and what they are trying to tell me. Hmmm.

On a separate issue, I just realised the new toothpaste that mum bought from Darlie...contains water from France.

No comments: