Friday, November 17, 2006

high on drugs..

So how do we know if someone is the right one for us? How do we know if someone is worth all the effort, the pain and sacrifice(s)?

Ok, so I'm delirious from all the medication that I'm taking. Fever medicine, 2 tablets 4 times daily, pills for the nausea, 1 tablet 3 times daily, pills for the diarrhea, 1 pill 3 times daily, and pills for the giddiness, 2 tablets 3 times daily. And Gigi says I sound happier. Like, more normal and all. So what happens after I go off the medication?

Yeah, I was just talking to someone and probably it really is none of my business, but I got frustrated at the fact that he allowed her to twirl him around with her erratic emotions, and then it got me thinking... how much can you love and tolerate someone before you really call it quits? Or are some of us just addicted to... being tortured?

Then how does one really get rid of the past when it's ... wham-smacked right into your face? Hokay, getting rid isn't the right term, but how does one pick up and move on, move away from the past? Can we fit into the present when the other's past is lingering around? You know... you pack your stuffs, and then POOF! something from the past appears... your phone rings, then OOPS! his name appears on the screen. And then you start getting confused about what the other wants. So ya. Especially when one is high on medication, everything becomes kind of a blur.

Sigh. I'm deluded. Is there always someone you fall back on, someone you go back to after each failed relationship? So does that make the rest of us just.. passers-by in another person's life? I probably might have made an imprint in someone's life, but now that I've moved on, the only wish I have is not to be another person's passer-by. It's not that hard right? But apparently it is.

How do you know if you... really really really really like someone? And between the term "really really really really like" and love, how do you tell the friggin' difference? And how do you tell someone that you... really really really really like him?

"So... what? You're in a 'sort-of' relationship?"
"Sort of... yeah. Sort of."

2 comments:

boo said...

Silly girl...

Come listen ah..kor kor explain to you.

You have someone in mind, sit down and brainstorm the answers for this question.

If you had all the power in the world what would you
a) change in that person
b) change in yourself for him

Take time and list as many as you can. If you can't list even a single item, then you're in love.. very much in love.

::jenn:: said...

honestly, since when an APRIL baby is older than a FEBRUARY baby?

Hmmm, i thought about it. Ya, there's nothing I wnat to change about myself.

OK. i'm very much in love with myself.

hur hur hur.