Friday, September 08, 2006

a foggy day... in london town....

Back from London! Finally a different pattern from the ones I always seem to get. I had a great time there, sitting on the grass in the parks, eating sandwiches, salads, fish and chips.. just lazing around. I brought my blades there as well, and did a 15 min blading session before I decided to stop. I was afraid of landing on my bum and having everyone laugh at me.

So I took a long stroll from Hyde Park all the way to Kensington, basking in the warm sunlight and the cool breeze. Had this weirdo follow me on a bike and then circling around me, until I gave him the "OH FUCK OFF" face and then he scooted off.

I am happy. Like blissfully happy, even though it's temporary.

I don't know what or how I should be feeling... but well... live for the moment.

Gonna take a nap.

Yawnz.

3 comments:

Ouch! said...

stay happy =)

sorry to flood here but i need to let something out where no one who noes me noes.. I HAD to bump into my ex n her current bf on e bus on my way home juz now. argh. its like all of us work in the same office already. kaoz... outside also have to bump into them. argh... u noe that awkward feeling? argh. spoilt a perfectly normal day. :S

::jenn:: said...

i guess i know how that feels... been in that situation before. but well.. dont let that get to u k?
:)

Ouch! said...

sucky la... but used to it oradi.. juz needed to b*tch abt it a wee bit.. heh