Sunday, September 03, 2006

*yawn*



Bread pudding! Yesterday was a rushed affair for me. Had to do some grocery shopping last minute, and come home to prepare dinner for family. So decided to make bread pudding as dessert with the leftover bread. I love the sweet sauce I made the last time round, but it was only enough for 2 servings of the pudding. Then it was the chicken wraps which mum loves, and I was out again.

Red wine helps me sleep well. Should I indulge in a couple of glasses every night?

I'm kinda back into the "oh-i-so-wanna-cook-or-bake" phase. Been missing cooking and all. Macaroni and cheese today. The guys loved it. Probably when i come back from London I should get my ass down to cooking more for the family.

*****

Dubai was hot. Hot. Had the luxury of being a passenger on the way up, but I slept halfway through Nacho Libre cos I was just too tired. Refused both meals and reached the hotel feeling famished.

Sometimes I really wonder what it is with men. My ass got touched at the airport, and I was followed by 2 men from inside the hypermarket, all the way back to the hotel. Was a good thing I bumped into some of the crew on the way back.

And then back in Singapore... I HATE IT whenever I'm in the car waiting for the lights to turn green and men in the next car/van/truck/whatever stare in. Or when I am walking down an aisle, some backalley and they stare. Or when I am walking down the road and guys horn, slow down, whatever. I have a good mind to show them my long middle finger. bastards. One day... ONE DAY i will throw my shoes at them.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!

*****

I am supposed to go do some shopping today... but... since 11am I've been stuck in bed and surfing the net.

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK time to go.

3 comments:

Ouch! said...

if ever i see you in town and manage to recognize you... i might stare...cos i probably will be many seconds late in reacting.. but no offence intended! dun throw your shoes at me! =)

::jenn:: said...

hahahaha.. it's different! staring.. and OBVIOUSLY leering... different.

Ouch! said...

but seriously... that bad? I mean I appreciate babes... but at least I try to be discreet when looking... not openly leering.. that's rather rude..