Tuesday, September 12, 2006

::frankfurters and frankfurt::

Ok... Now I'm in the crew lounge waiting to go for some kind of drinking session. Frankfurt's nice, but a tad boring for me. Probably cos I am down with flu and so confined myself in my room when the girls went out clubbing.

Ah well. Hope the flu gets well. I don't like it that my voice sounds nasal and my sentences are punctuated with coughs.

Heard some lovely news from Qian and am glad things are going her way for once. Come home quick come home quick!

Watched 'Take the Lead' last night in the confines of my room, and ended up feeling really upset not cos of the show, but of my desire to go back to dance. I so love doing the tango... it's like.. sex on the dance floor. The man leads, the woman follows, as in all dances. But the display of fiery love and passion... the response to a man's lead... that intense grasp of the body, that sharp turn as the man twirls the lady.. that heightened feeling of feeling wanted... sigh. Can someone get an orgasm on the dance floor?

I so desperately want to go back to dancing. And I know I should do something about it instead of whining and all, but the only way I see is to hire private coaching, and that needs a lot of moolah. Sigh.

*****

Much as I don't want to ever get hurt again, I still yearn to fall in love madly, like throw myself off a cliff and not bother about where I land. I crave for a kind of love where there isn't any expiry date set, something which I don't even think about the end yet or at all, if I can afford it.

But I know that I don't have the luxury of such relationships, and my reason for being there and then not is because I want to.. be able to leave easily when it ends. Like.. just stand up and go. They always say, the person who cares less in a relationship is the more powerful one.. isn't it so true? But to limit myself from feeling, from caring like I always do, it's almost as if I am stopping myself from being me. Yet if I want to be me, will I be putting pressure on someone else, will I be smothering him with me?

Sigh. I don't even know what I'm babbling about and I'm not even drunk yet.

11 comments:

Sam said...

Someday, someone, sometime, somewhere, will cross the path of your life and appreciates to have you in his life...
Don't give up your dreams.... All the best to you...

PMS said...

You can only get some things after you let go of some things.. *big wet kisses*

Ouch! said...

my hand & leg coordination sucks! for that reason... i TOTALLY cannot dance.. :\

your blog's nice to read :)

lychee jelly said...

my friend's teaching salsa, u interested i'll pass you the contacts. joyce =)

::jenn:: said...

hey dear, i've already done salsa before... in fact i've done quite a few dances. Just want to go back to dancing ballroom. aihz. prob i'm just whining cos i'm bored.

::jenn:: said...

thanks all!

*MUUUUUUUUUUACKZ*

lychee jelly said...

then go do what u like.. you only live life once =)

Ouch! said...

not sure if you've heard this before. But its quite touching. Give it a try. Soothes the soul. Hope you like it as much as I do. =)

http://oranje.blogs.friendster.com/grumbling_grouchy_grinchy/2006/09/ronins_one_more.html

Ouch! said...

hmm.. oops.. i only sent u my blog's url.. here's the actual entry..
http://oranje.blogs.friendster.com/grumbling_grouchy_grinchy/2006/09/ronins_one_more.html

Ouch! said...

Good Morning! =)
* i realised my gaff... if i made the comments window larger, i wld have seen that the url was complete in the first place... LOL! silly me. haha...

Anonymous said...

'Much as I don't want to ever get hurt again, I still yearn to fall in love madly, like throw myself off a cliff and not bother about where I land.'

i like this.