Saturday, September 02, 2006

i should....

... be sleeping now but still I can't seem to doze off.

Feeling rather lethargic throughout the day, but yet didn't feel like sleeping. Now my eyelids are heavy, yet when I close my eyes I just feel restless.

This is so not helping my health and all.

Been feeling rather happy lately, but wonder how long this "temporary" happiness will last.

*****

My 'part-time boyfriend' is finally back from the States after 1.5 years of studying.

I like how you look when you're dressed down. I like it that you seem to be 2 different persons, yet with the same personality. he said, when I met him earlier in the day. I asked why. You look like the simple, sweet girl, the chummy gal pal, the guys' buddy whenever you're dressed down, and the sexy, attractive lady whenever you're dressed up to the nines. Aiyah. The same old you lah.

Thanks dear. It's good to hear from someone that I'm still the same old me.

*****

Oh no Oh no Oh no.

Need to wake up at...7 am? and it's already... 4.30am!

Shucks.

Sleep. sleep sleep sleep.

I shall count sheep. Or think of bubble words.

1 comment:

Ouch! said...

hello! happiness won't last if u dun understand why u are happy. If u manage to understand wat makes u happy, u will probably find it soon enuff. If u dun understand wat makes u happy, like me. Then it doesn't last at all... Sporadic happiness.. that doesn't last.