Saturday, August 04, 2007

it's 5.30am here in taipei.

I CAN'T GET BACK TO SLEEP! i am so tired, but my back aches so much. In fact, that was the reason why i woke up. in pain. ouch.

and yeah, i'm back in taipei again, this time i curbed mindless shopping, apart from being at this bookstore in Shi Da night market and then i... ah well, me and my stationery attraction.

I don't know why i love notebooks, paper, pens, weird stationery stuff. BUT i do.

i can't turn my neck right because it hurts, i can't tilt my head forward because it hurts. and now i am craving for my medicated plaster. sigh.

i can't wait to get home, even though it means flight immediately the next day. i'd give up my off days anytime for taipei, i said. it's almost like a second home to me.

and because edward happened to be in taipei with his wife, we met up briefly to have dinner, and to meet his wife for the first time.

just thinking about certain things last night, and i am glad, that after all these years, i am still in touch with a few teachers, all of whom became good friends, after school. and meeting up with them, together with other long-time friends brings back fond memories of the past. and the friendship fostered over the years only grows stronger, and deeper. from sharing trivial mundane stuff to deep thoughts and secrets, from just a once-in-a-while call to catch up to promises of frequent meet-ups over coffee, food and *ahem* mahjong, we've become lifelong friends. even though my poly years were fulfilling and memorable, it is the time i spent in secondary school which still beats any other memory in time handsdown. and the primary school friends who stayed together till secondary school.. we're already nearing the 20 year mark soon.

damn.

am i growing older or what?

No comments: