Monday, August 27, 2007

y'ello maaaan!

in johannesburg, and again with a nice set of crew, and just back from a drinking session with some of them.

so this time we're gonna try cinema hopping, and probably go eat steak and feast. hur hur hur.

i returned from paris with macarons and had my craving satisfied. fed everyone with macarons, and when i went back to my favourite household shop i made fast friends with the guys.

so here are some pictures of my favourite shopowners!







and as i was walking down the streets from Opera to the hotel, this guy jumped into my path when he saw me holding my camera and gamely posed for a picture with his love.




ah well, i came back with household items, macarons and met up with dora the explorer, and we bitched about work over wine and eggs. and i played tour guide to some girls as i brought them around paris.

oooh wells.

i came home, played mahjong with benjing, chilli and louis and i lost A LOT OF MONEY but thankfully i managed to recoup a bit of my losses (nonetheless i still lost) in the very last round. or rather, the many very last rounds.

and i took pictures of charcoal because he was sedated from his booster jab, and willingly stayed put for me.

but because i am lazy to put them into a collage....

and the internet connection here in jo'burg isn't helpful....

another day!

No comments: