Thursday, August 09, 2007

the other day as i was scrolling down the list in my handphone to find mahjong kakis, i saw dad's name and i paused for a while. i really miss dad, and i feel that... i am currently in limbo right now. everything's a blur around me, and sometimes i dont know what i feel about things happening at home.

so i went to see the doctor about my backache. and after 2 hours of waiting painfully, i managed to see the doctor for a mere 10 minutes. got prodded, asked nonsensical questions which made me cringe and want to go "DUUUUUHHHHH", she diagnosed me as having MUSCLE STRAIN. when i told her i couldn't turn my neck to the right and sometimes left, she went, "All the same muscle." when i told her my right arm feels a bit numb, she went, "All the same muscle." FINE. so be it.

heading off to New Delhi later. hope my back holds up and happy holidays everyone.

GIGI!!! i'm going SYDNEY!!!

No comments: