Thursday, December 21, 2006

Bang! Boom! Bish!

It is possible to feel lonely amidst a crowd, isn't it?

I never liked cold weather. It is one thing to feel attracted to the cold, lonely solitude and another to be shivering out in the cold. Rome is nice, but I probably spent more time in the hotel than I would have liked to, probably because I didn't have the urge to head out further. I don't know if it's because of the weather or because I just wanted to be around familiar people.

I've been feeling less than great these few days... Lots of thoughts running through my head.

And just today, I heard a piece of really unhappy news. Isn't it very shallow to be concerned with the superficial things... like looks, figure, and all... than to love someone for who she really is? I feel sorry for the guy who didn't see or love her the way we did. He missed out on a lot...

I'm just feeling out of sorts. Just.. like a plank of wood floating around aimlessly in the big ocean, just following where the current leads me to. Is my life going to be this way from now on? Should it be like that? In a way I am satisfied with not making any major plans regarding the path I should take, but yet in another way, I don't really fancy waking up in bed and wondering if there ever is a tomorrow in whatever I am in at this moment.

But life is only as simple, or as difficult, as we want it to be, is it not?

No comments: