Saturday, December 09, 2006

what gives?

yes, I am still breathing and alive...

I don't know what I've been busy with, falling asleep while watching DVDs or plain snacking out. But how lazy can I get? I'm pretty frustrated by the fact that I can't find the remote control... for my fan.

Yeah, my fan comes with a remote control. But I can't find it! It's such a chore having to get out of bed in the middle of the night to go switch it off cos it's too cold. I'm thinking of stealing the one in my brother's room but it will start a war. Argh! How frustrating is that?

Just managed to catch up with a couple of friends these 2 days, and the news I've received were less than glad. While people are getting hitched and married and all, there are friends of mine who just left their relationships, or feeling far away from home.

I wished, at that moment, I could be more of a friend and be there for them at that time. And if I could afford both the time and money, I would have flown to where you are, to keep you company and assure you that everything is ok.

Sometimes I do feel helpless, I don't know what to say or what I can do to make you feel better, I just hope my being there on the other line can make you feel a lot better than you already are. *hugs*

I guess loving someone can sometimes take its toll. Two people can be so in love with each other, but yet if they aren't happy together, things won't work out right? Then it comes a decision to part or to stay on because of love. He once told me, love isn't everything, happiness is. I've long believed that it's true.

Anyway, I'm pretty hooked onto Prison Break, 24, and all. Damn. Suffering from withdrawal now.

1 comment:

Ouch! said...

i'm waiting for the nx episode of Prison Break... which is only out in January!!! :'''(