Tuesday, December 26, 2006

so here I am...

... waiting to head down for flight. I guess being stuck in the hotel room gave me ample time to think a lot about things, make decisions about certain things, and decide to do things that I always wanted to do but yet didn't dare to.

So yeah. I've decided to get a tattoo. Been surfing sites for some nice designs, and have yet to make up my mind about the design I want. Argh.

Feeling kinda bloated cos of breakfast and the silly drink I have to take. Eeurgh.

*****

An sms came in from Paul (oh it's been AGES since we met!!!), and it got me smiling for the longest time ever. "Hey you know what? It's just Christmas here but it's almost over at your side! Damn. I'm on top and you are below. DAMN. Sending you wishes and love from The Big Apple. And oh. Hope you find a man who's crazy about you this year. Luv luv luv, love is all around. kiss kiss hug hug smooch smooch."

Yeah, I just want a man who's craaaaaaaaaaaazzzy about me. just not someone crazy.

*****

Okay, time to go. Gotta put on my mask with that silly grin throughout the flight.

Love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure you want to flaw the porcelain skin of yours? Are you sure that is something that you have always wanted to do? Think twice. :)