Sunday, December 31, 2006

last day of 2006.... 2007 beckons!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS CHAN-MALI-CHAN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUMPING JOE! (sorry I can't make it to your bash tonight...)

And 2006 has come and.. well, almost gone. With tears, laughter, sadness, joy, loss, love... It might be the best and the worst year of my life, but I ain't keeping track. So this New Year's Eve is gonna be spent chilling out, and not jostling with the crowd (phew!) and somehow, I foresee mahjong on the cards.

James asked if I kept to my resolutions for 2006, and was really shocked when I told him I never had the habit of making (and keeping) resolutions. Yeah, I know myself just too well, why make a resolution when I know I can never keep one?

Anyway, yesterday I went with James to teach some children salsa after I touched down from flight. I don't really like children that much already, but this bunch of children were really amusing. I wish all children would be polite, obedient, and not snobbish brats. Oooh and we had this uniform party at Louis' place, where I wielded my whip to keep the students disciplined. *hiaK* I really didn't know what I felt last night. But it was good to drink again after such a long abstinence from alcohol.

Oooh, have I mentioned I so adore Take That? I loved them then and I love them more now. Yummy. Yeah I am a mushy boy band fan, can?!

Am I living in someone else's shadow?

Ah well. Gonna be away for a while from tomorrow onwards, so.... gonna miss you all so much, guys.

Anyway, anyhow, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: