Monday, December 25, 2006

hokay! standby's over!

Hokie, my standby's officially over. Actually it was over probably 4 hours ago but I was busy chatting and surfing webs. And I have yet to step out of the room since I woke up, doubt I'll be doing that at all since it's already 10pm here.

Kinda disappointed they didn't call me up to work back today. ArGH! Ah well, tomorrow I'll be heading home... kinda dreading the flight, cos I didn't really enjoy my flight up. But what to do? Life goes on and sometimes it sucks. So there.

it probably was a good idea to have brought my iBook here, because I have been googling all the weird stuffs that I thought of. And somehow I feel smarter than ever. Call it delusion, but I think I am smart. hur hur hur.

I just hope I can get to sleep tonight.

Guys, meet up at the airport lah, so I don't have to take cab down to ulu Boon Lay.

*pouts*

No comments: