Monday, May 28, 2007

Haven't been watching Grey's Anatomy for quite a while, and today, while blog surfing, I came upon this put up by Ting. And I remembered what happened in that episode. I guess very apt for me somewhat.

From Grey’s…

"At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don’t keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That’s how we’re made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines… that are way too dangerous to cross."

"I’ve heard that it’s possible to grow up - I’ve just never met anyone who’s actually done it. Without parents to defy, we break the rules we make for ourselves. We throw tantrums when things don’t go our way, we whisper secrets with our best friends in the dark, we look for comfort where we can find it, and we hope - against all logic, against all experience. Like children, we never give up hope…"

Yeah, I guess we never give up hope. But somehow, there has to come a day where we stop hoping.

and yeah, I am back from Koh Samui.

No comments: