Tuesday, May 08, 2007

of nail painting...

(Yippee! finally finished season 5 of 24!!!)

One thing that my job entails me to do, and it is a MUST, is to paint my nails red. To me, it is a painstaking process simply because i don't like to paint my nails every other day. And i try not to leave the colour on for too long for fear of my nails turning yellow (believe me, I've seen nails which have been stained to the point of no return).

So one day before every flight i'll be locked in my room for at least an hour to do this vain project.

It's the base coat first, wait to dry, first red coat, wait to dry, second red coat, wait to dry, fast drying top coat, smoke and wait to dry.

and when I first started out, i was so particular about having perfectly painted nails, to the extent if i should smudge one nail, i would remove the nail polish on all my nails and start all over again. Nowadays, I just redo that nail.

coming from someone whom about 2 years ago, never did her own nails, and indulged in only french manicure once a month.

So now I am waiting for my nails to dry.

And you know what?

I have a sudden urge to pee. *RRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!*

2 comments:

BLoOdY HeLL said...

ha,lucky i no need to paint nails then

zenn said...

oh man tell me about it. why do you think i'm still up at 1.44 in the morning?!

and i don't have a sudden urge to pee. i have a sudden urge to poo. =S