Wednesday, May 02, 2007

life without tv sucks.

The TV in my room is acting up, and I have to smack the TV a couple of times before I can finally watch any kind of programs.

So I didn't get called up for flight yesterday, which was a first! And then I went to watch Spiderman 3, which, kinda is very different from what was in the comics. Damn. But well, I think Spidey in the black suit looks rather good though.

I guess slowly I am getting used to the fact that it's gonna be this way for quite a while in the family. No calls, no news, and the inevitable fact that we have to shift out by the end of this year actually makes me wonder if I should even spend money for my trip after all.

But we all deserve a break now and then, don't we? And it somehow might be good for me to head out alone too.

All this giddy spells I've been getting everyday doesn't help. ARghhhh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

giddy spells? pregnant rite? wat shall we name our kid? stevie-ffer? or jenni-steve?

both haf a nice ring to it....

::jenn:: said...

erm.

how abt jennstever? how's that for another name?

Anonymous said...

waah lau... sounds like luke skywalker leh... the later i become darth veh-dar how? DUN WANT LA~!!! the black suit oxygen mask not cool leh...