Friday, May 11, 2007

me thinks it's not easy. especially when i'm starting to feel a lot more than i thought i'd ever would. and now i know i feel strongly about this. and it scares me, makes me vulnerable.

***

i'm so burnt it ain't funny. itchy itchy scratchy scratchy, Mum even said i no longer need to put on any blusher. by right, i'm supposed to take my nap before my long flight tonight but i think i'll just forget about it.

and i heard great news from Lady S while i was in the cab on the way home two nights back, I was so happy and excited for her but i couldnt scream or jump because i had to protect my image (yes, yes, in front of the taxi driver), and so i had to contain my excitement with "OH I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" in hushed whispers. hee.

Mr J, you've been warned. I have already a list of things to torture you before you finally get to marry our dear friend.

:)

***

Paris tonight, a change done to give away my San Francisco flight. Just didn't want to be too far away for too long.

the heart yearns to speak but the mind won't listen.

No comments: