Friday, May 11, 2007

sunkissed!

i am oh-so-red and lobster-y now I think I look horrendous.

So this morning looked like a great day, and because i went to bed thinking about going to swim the next day, after lunch, we slacked about a bit, and I asked FM, who was lucky enough to be sent home by her GM to go swim. So we did go, and I continued swimming after she left with N.

and i think i was in the pool for probably about 2 hours or so... and the result? red red sunburnt skin.

I thought i didn't get enough of a tan, so when i headed up i plonked myself on the daybed at the balcony and went into weird positions so i could get a tan since the sun looked so good.

headed to vivocity, and i think i am slowly getting my bearings right at that place. Zenn n gracie came over to cook dinner for us, but because we felt hungry after the swim i didn't get to taste the pasta and the portobello mushroom! (i heart mushrooms...)

and, it was a manicure session for both zenn and i. what to do when our job requires us to be able to paint our nails anytime anywhere?

and sometimes things i do, i just seem to make it worse. i don't know how to be someone's source of happiness and comfort.

oh no, i am rambling cos i am going to fall asleep any moment.

goood night or is it morning?

No comments: