Sunday, December 30, 2007

i spent the night wondering why i couldn't find the energy in myself to plan the birthday party for the boyfriend. i used to do things like that in the past... even though it's pretty much a hassle but it was a joy to see someone enjoy himself. but this year, it just seemed too much of a hassle.

argh. things which made me happy before no longer make me happy anymore. i baked today, and i threw out the thing cos i just didn't like the way it turned out.

and i wondered why people have so many pictures of themselves and their other halves, but i don't think i do.. and the most ironic part? the bf's a photographer.

oh well.

tomorrow is the last day of 2007. like angie said. should leave all sadness behind.

*takes deep breath*

ting shared with me when i told her i felt like just lying in hospital and see if anyone would ever care. it'd be a sad picture. so many people are concerned, so many people care, but at the end of the day... it's back to feeling the loneliness.

i probably need a break from everything, everyone and anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have randomly read some of your posts. I know you have lost your dad around the same time I have lost mine.

I know you feel sad and angry for not doing more like spending more time with him. I had the same feeling too and I still feel sad and cries easily as I mention and remember him.

It may be easier for you to accept if you talk and share with your friends about all the good times and memories you had with your dad.

I am trying to accept and learn to come to terms with it myself. Maybe God need him more up there than we do.

I know it is tough but I hope you can overcome the feeling of being lost & lonely.

May the new year bring you more joy, peace & cheer!

A friend in webspace, ac