Thursday, January 25, 2007

sigh.

I am miffed.

Well, the deal is we are leaving today at around 4pm, from the initial plan of taking the earliest flight out. Which means I will only be home at 11pm or near midnight! Argh.

I woke up feeling a little peckish, so I ordered my favourite Marinated Bell Pepper and Mushroom salad. I love the balsamic oil vinaigrette they serve with the salad. What came was... SINGAPORE CHICKEN AND CASHEW NUT SALAD. So I called to change, and the lady on the phone was reluctant to change it, saying that I told her I wanted the latter. OF COURSE NOT! I asked for my bell pepper! I even told her I didn't want olives! Argh. And why would I want to come all the way to China to eat Singapore Chicken and Cashew Nut Salad? Not that the bell pepper and mushroom is very Chinese, but Singapore chicken?? So did the chicken come from hometown or what?

I'm just being very anal here, and I ran out of cigs. Damn.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYEARGGH!

No comments: