Monday, January 08, 2007

yada yada...

Nothing beats meeting old pals, silly batchmates at a time when you least want to be alone. The never ending bitching (hur hur hur)... the shared jokes... the sudden realisation that Holland Village can actually be a lot less crowded...

I've absolutely no idea what I'm babbling about.

We all have baggage. It's either ditch them, deal with them, or hide them forever. No one deals with someone else's baggage... right? And how long can one wait for someone before she finally calls it quits? Like I always said.. sometimes the wait becomes too long, when you finally get it, you realise.... you might not want it that much anymore. Is life always like that?

I probably am thinking too much, and reading too much into things. I might have gotten the wrong signals, interpreted the wrong words and actions... and perhaps caused this drama in my life. Heh heh. Or probably I like drama in my life.

5am, a bottle of Merlot and lack of sleep makes Jenn an incoherent girl. And I have a bad feeling I'm gonna be down with flu. Soon.

Tomorrow is another day of meet ups, and buying things for XC before I head off to London to meet her! Another team flight, at last. Sometimes it feels nice to work with people you know.

I'm gonna try sleep for a couple of hours, cuddle up to Charcoal under the covers. Hope rest will clear my head. Yawnz.

Good night, world.

No comments: