Wednesday, February 07, 2007

brissy brisbane

Brisbane was HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

I managed to meet up with Geoff and Loren this time around, and boy was it a long time since we last met! Happy news came and I am more than glad for Loren that she's settling down pretty well in Brissy.

Then it was pancakes with the team and I managed to be dragged to do some shopping with the team girl who usually doesn't shop. Hee... I bought a dress, and a pair of pants! Sale sale salE! But the team girl busted her allowance. hahaHAh.

next up would be Sydney, but I ain't gonna go shopping. Yeah. No no no.

We finally spoke, just before I left for Brisbane. Somehow, it seemed like a sign that we have put the past behind us, and probably back to being friends. It felt like a relief, as if a chapter has closed. Happy. :)

OOohh. I better go prepare to head out. Need to go pick up my new passport.

No comments: