Thursday, February 01, 2007

*burp*

Got back from Amsterdam this morning and feeling less than energetic. Alesk wasn't free to meet me this time round, so I walked about alone, but this time I did not walk out of the MAP! Laugh u evil twits.

The resident spider outside my room was feverishly spinning webs on the grilles. I'm pretty impressed, within 2 days he managed to spin a total of 5 big webs! Yes I counted cos I was bored. Goosebumps popped up after a while but still I was intrigued.

I wasn't expecting any reply at all when I sms-ed someone to wish him a happy birthday, but was pleasantly surprised when he did reply, even though it was a short one. And after all this time... it probably is best if we just keep it that way.

As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
He will do one of two things
He will admit to everything
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

~~ How To Save A Life, The Fray

No comments: