Friday, February 16, 2007

c'est sombre.

Well well...

I just had a very grand reunion dinner. Brother brought gf home this year (I think last year too, but I can't remember) and the 6 of us (Charcoal included) had a rather enjoyable evening talking crap and all. I helped out with the cooking, and sadly the washing as well. All my dear bro did was to pour water for the rest of us. -_-"

And so my MacBook has finally arrived!!! I love love love it! But I love love love my ibook as well, so forget about asking if you guys can have my iBook.

Today... I feel rather... Well, I don't even know how to describe what I am feeling. I figured I would have crumbled long ago if I let my insecurities and everything I ain't confident about get to me. So I joke about everything that actually mattered to me. And sometimes... it still gets to me.

Why liddat?

I can only try my best, ya?

Met up with Joe for a quick cuppa this afternoon when I headed out to meet a client. And 15 minutes became one hour plus. Just... catching up on our lives. I miss long, deep conversations with close friends. Nowadays my conversations are always dotted with...work, work and work. People are always interested in what I do, but some fail to realise that I am not that interested in the job that I am in. Sometimes I want to talk about other things than work. Sometimes I want to be listened to, and not to be the listener. Sometimes I want to talk talk talk, and whine whine whine, and not just forget about what's bothering me and then give sane advice. BUt.. but.. sigh. Sometimes when I am given the chance to talk, words fail me.

Sigh.

Why liddat?!

Anyway anyway, am off tomorrow to Taipei.

Happy Chinese New Year my loves. Hope I make it back in time to join you guys at Mr Chia's. And hope my spirits lift by the time I get back.

No comments: