Wednesday, February 14, 2007

valentine's malentine's schmalentine's.

Happy Valentine's Day to my lovely babes and hunks! *SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH*

Never had the habit of celebrating this day though, it was usually with friends and all, but today, i'm here at home with Charcoal, my Valentine, and my TV set to National Geographic. So romantic!

And it being the season of LOVE, plus my birthday's around the corner, I decided to splurge a little and got myself a MacBook, which will arrive in a couple of days! heeee... I am HAPPY. HAPPPPPY!

Oh, I have a question. A very serious question. See ah... I leave Los Angeles on the 20 Feb, and touch down in Taipei on 22 Feb. Because from US over to Asia we lose one day... and since I don't see 21 Feb at all..... Does it mean that I'm gonna be 24 all the way till next year?? Does IT!?!!?

Okie, I'm feeling happy today I dont know why.

Qian is coming home tomorrow!!!!!

So random lah, I am.

hehehe.

4 comments:

Why the smile? said...

Happy V Day! And I'm also at home, tuned in to Animal Planet. :p

Anonymous said...

you didn't say!

I would have dated you anytime, my fair highness.

and I will show you more than national geographic can.

Happy valentines' day, hunny wunny!

Anonymous said...

you're deluding yourself about your age la dear.

21 feb will still be around on OUR calendars. So we will still remember that you are going to be 25 soon.

Now will you still love me as much after this?

Anonymous said...

*humph*... old woman!! tsk tsk