Monday, July 23, 2007

came back from the hospital earlier on, and was feeling upset so i came online to chat. B and i chatted online for a while, and called me from melbourne, just to hear me burst into tears on the phone. and even though i didn't say much to him, he just kept quiet and allowed me to cry the whole of .... say.. 20 minutes? before telling me that everything will work out in the end. that is, somehow true isn't it? everything HAS to work out in the end.

so it's bills, bills and more bills when i opened the mailbox. both snail and electronic. i'm tired really, and yet i don't know where i can find a place to just isolate myself. and then when i didn't get the kind of understanding i had, i felt even more upset. which, in my opinion, is more my fault than anyone else's. i can't expect people to always want to listen to me talk about the same old thing right?

i just want to cry and cry and cry and cry in someone's embrace.

they say, there's a treasure chest waiting to be found at the end of a rainbow. i say, find the rainbow first.

1 comment:

Ouch! said...

i truly hope u're already on the path to the rainbow!