Sunday, July 15, 2007

so i just checked into the hotel not too long ago. and while queueing up at the airport in LA to clear the customs, the crew from another airline asked me out for drinks downtown. he's cute, but i'll pass. right now it's just past midnight and i should really be sleeping, but i just can't get to sleep.

and mum said charcoal's been naughty naughty, peeing in my room just because i didn't spend enough time with him and because i scolded him over the phone last night. now he refuses to listen to me over the phone, putting his paw over his ear whenever mum tries to put the receiver near him. so irritating.

i got the room on the sundeck level, and there's a party going on outside my room. felt like taking a peek but i'm shy.

so yeah.

decided not to forgo my off days to maintain my original roster, time for a well deserved break somehow.

i don't get enough rest anyway. *yawn*

ok i shall indulge in myself a little on this trip.

nitey world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come back quick sweets. i am missing you lots.

where is that long belated post birthday date you promised me?

come home come home!

need an elegant and sexy lady to accompany me to a company function. emailed you already!